I need a picture of a bunch of peaches. We have been canning peaches as has much of the family. They are such beautiful ones. From the church orchard. They are wonderful and we really put up alot of them. So did Melissa with Becky, Tamara & Chris, & Tony & LaVerne. It is such fun to store that wonderful food in your storage and know you have those good things to eat this winter. We are very blessed to be where there is an abundance of such wonderful food.
We went to the temple yesterday too, even though my sister (& bro in law) has a cast on her foot from an operation. It was still good to go. We got a call from Alivia in Korea. We missed her call by just a few minutes. She is doing good and is happy there, enjoying her teaching alot. Erika is going on a mission to the Philippines the first of Oct and is so excited about it. She will be in the MTC 2 mo to learn the language. How about that Princess! I am sure she would like you to help her learn it. Love to all of you, especially to Scott and Jill who will be separated for awhile.
BOY, I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE BEEN MARRIED 58 YEARS.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad to learn to can peaches. I love canned peaches. That was a lot of work. Congratulations on 58 years!
If my house hadn't been under construction and a mess I would've done peaches also. I'm getting hungry just thinking about them. Congrats on 58 years! That is wonderful!!!!!
Congradulations
Yay! So happy to get hte peaches and grape juice done. Yummy! Congratulations on 58 years together. It was fun having you over for dinner on Sunday to celebrate. And we will be praying for Scott and Jill and now Curtis and Deedra.
HI! YAY what a fun language to learn! I wish I cold speak daily! But I have yet another challenge (speaking Spanish) I hope she has fun there! A elaed Congrats to you both on you Anniversary!
Love,
Chris & Princess
Post a Comment