We are continuing this little saga, Art and his many problems. He got the cast off his arm Wed and is receiving therapy. But he is losing 1/2 lb a day. Should be me. I'm the one that needs it. Won't somebody make things right? Well, he is exercising like mad and I am not so I guess that tells the story. We saw the pictue of his bones and his leg has lots of bone to grow and that is going to take about a year. His arm is really sore and weak too so he is not going to be to ambitious about doing a big job for awhile. His big job is exercise, exercise. He is inspiring me. I am going to get busy too. Maybe I can lose a little here and there. Wouldn't that me nice.
I just got word that my uncle, Mom's brother is interested in the church. That is also very nice. Love ya all.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Posted by lynnandart at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update! Sorry Gpa's body is giving him such fits... I sure hope his arm & leg heal nicely - and especially that the pain goes away! That's neat that your uncle is looking into the church, too - wow! You're all in our prayers!!! :-)
I'm glad Gpa finally got his cast off. I bet he is too. Good luck to both of you with your exercising and don't overdo it. Love ya!
Yes, it's not fun maturing is it? We are right behind you and feel your pain! The thing that gets me is this.....I weigh more than Dad!!! Arghhhhhh! Such is life! At least we still have a chance of catching up (down) to him if we stich with it. We are nearly to our 1st 10 pounds off!! YEAH!
Post a Comment